Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ah, the first post...

Hi. I'm Jen, a Jersey Girl (or Jersey Purl. Get it? because Jersey Girl was taken...). Simply put, I'm a complicated woman.
  • I'm a graduate student getting my MFA in Creative Writing
  • I'm 26, but feel much older (I'm a widow, my husband died in a car accident three years ago and am still dealing with issues related to said accident)
  • I'm dating a wonderful man who shall be named "Boyfriend" in any following posts. I heart him very much
  • To keep myself out of trouble, I knit, read copiously, paint with acrylics, play World of Warcraft, and clean
  • I have a very strong bond with my mother, who is my best friend, and who is at times, the person I most butt heads with
  • I have dealt with, and still deal with, panic attacks and bouts of depression

And there you have it. That's me, or at least the highly summarized me. More to come.

No comments: