Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahhhh...finally! Ribbing! I finally have the ribbing done for my first sock, as you can see (you can probably also see ladders on the right hand side too, but I'm just so thrilled tofinally be done with the knitting I just can't seem to mind. I figure my second sock will be better and I can use this one to kind of the show the "before" and "after" as my sock knitting skills progress. I absolutely love this yarn, Colinette's Jitterbug in Sweetdreams. It reminds me of summer, cotton candy, grass and blue skies. And though I'm still trying to get used to working with such a small strand (and uber tiny needles!), i really like the way the yarn works up. So I ordered a different colorway that I will *hopefully* be able to knit up as Christmas gift for someone special.

I wish I didn't have to work. It takes away so much time from my knitting.


No comments: