Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HEYLO!

Sorry about the little hiatus I've been on, but when you've got that view, who doesn't get distracted?! (okay, to be fair, i was only looking at the view for a weekend, but still) anyway, spent a weekend up in Woodstock catching up with an old friend who's 8 mnths pregnant (and gloriously radiant, no less), shopping, and spending quality time with Boyfriend. Spent a lot of time sitting on the front porch reading and knitting and looking at that waterfall in the picture above. It was glorious. I also snapped a picture of this little guy on our railing.

Since I've come home from Woodstock I've actually had a couple of ideas for short stories for this semester (which is wonderful because the only thing I've written this summer are grocery lists), started a new job (yay bookstore!) and played Florence Nightengale to Boyfriend when his knee decided not to work anymore. After a trip to the Emergency Room, rest, and some awesome painkillers, he's back at work today.

In knitting news, I'm almost done with my first sock. I haven't taken a picture of it in awhile, but I promise I'll get one up here soon.

No comments: